All entries must be submitted online at poetry.iupui.edu. Only electronic entries will be accepted. The deadline for receipt of entries is 5:00 p.m. EST on Tuesday, September 1, 2015.
- Contestant must be a high school student or a home-schooled student of high school age.
- Contestants must be residents of Indiana.
- Contestants may submit only one poem.
- All poems submitted must be in English.
- Poems are restricted to 50 lines. Poems longer than 50 lines will be disqualified.
- Please do not put your name or any other identifying information on the poem.
- Please do not include line numbers with your poems.
Submit your poem. Entry deadline is September 1, 2015, at 5:00 P.M. EST.